The safety of people — clients, employees, suppliers, and office visitors — is our No. 1 priority. We have instituted the following policies and procedures related to the coronavirus:
- All international business travel by Sabio Group employees has been restricted to critical engagements only, in accordance with the local government advice. In cases where travel has been restricted, we are using virtual technology to stay connected to our clients.
- Sabio events and meetings, unless communicated otherwise, will proceed as scheduled with preventative measures in place. If postponement or cancellation is necessary, attendees will be informed immediately, including options for virtual / online alternatives.
- All visitors to our offices are being asked to provide their recent travel history prior to arrival. Any visitor who has travelled to a restricted region in the past 14 days is being asked to reschedule their meeting or schedule it remotely.
- Employees who are sick must stay home.
- Cleanliness protocols are being observed in all offices.
Sabio Group is committed to the ongoing support of our clients, partners and staff during this challenging time.